CDPCBO Association Membership
All applicants must belong to the CDPCBO and are required to renew their membership annually in order to maintain certification. This is the practice and policy for certifying bodies across most sectors in Canada and part of the CDPCBO by-laws as a not-for-profit organization. Membership with additional professional associations may be included on the application, if they are related to career development and have a code of ethics/professional conduct. Proof of current membership and expiry date are required.
Benefits of CDPCBO Association Membership
- Access to broad provincial career development network
- Access to current information and training related specifically to career development and employment issues
- Increases CDPs professional identity
- Allows CDPCBO to track and manage association membership
- Provides access to CDPCBO Annual General Meetings and voting privileges