Guide to Mandatory Courses
Institutions offering Required Mandatory Courses
Please check directly with the institutions for further details. As more institutions are delivering the mandatory courses this list will be updated.
Conestoga College (Ontario)
As of September 2015 students can take the following courses on-line through the Continuing Education Department. Program and course information is available on the Conestoga Continuing Education website. view
- Ethics and Theory for Career Professionals CARD 1110 – New course
- Career Counselling and Development CARD 1060
- Professional Ethics, Interviewing and Couselling CARD 1010
ONESTEP is offering training in Ethics and Career Development Theory that meet the mandatory course requirements. Please view flyers above for the course and information.
Mohawk College (Ontario)
Currently the following course is already been run through Continuing Education. view
• Theories of Career Development CAR 01
• The Ethics course is under development.
Douglas College (BC)
The following courses are available by distance learning. view
• Theories, Models and Strategies CDPP 750
• Ethics for Career Development Practitioners CDPP 267
The following courses can be taken individually or as part of their Career Management Professionals Program. Courses are delivered by distance. view
• Career Development Foundations; Emerging Theories and Models
• Ethics for Career Practitioners
Career Professionals of Canada
Ethics and Theory courses can be taken individually or part of the CDP program. To arrange a specific date that is convenient for your organization’s training needs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDP Program: http://careerprocourse.ca/
Career Development Ethics & Standards Course (CDP-01)
Career Development Theory, Models & Practices Course (CDP-02)
Dalhousie University (Nova Scotia)
The following courses are available through distance learning.View Here
• Theories of Career Development
• Professional Ethics for Career Development Practitioners
Career Development Practitioner View Here
The following courses are available at Fanshawe College:
|SOCI-6010 Career Counselling
SOCI-6011 Ethics & App to Labour Market Info